Hola chicas, today I bring you a collage of 11 shades of ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lip swatches, if you want to see this in video please scroll down, it is in spanish, but the visual is universal lol. I wanted to do this for quite a while, mainly because some of you have asked for it and because my daughter had also wanted them for quite a while. Each Lipstick is only $6.00 for 0.11 oz.
- I love the price, obviously.
- Easy application, even though they are ultra matte, it is a liquid lipstick which makes it super easy to apply as you watch the color transform from glossy to ultra matte.
- I love the website, super easy to shop and add to cart. You can even pay with paypal and I got a 5 dollar coupon + free shipping #score
- Very fast shipping; I had my ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lip in just 2 days.
- Long lasting colors even after eating and drinking ( color faded when I eat greasy food)
Seesaw; pastel lavender pink
Bumble: dusty warm terracotta
succulent; orange-based red
Cheap Thrills: This is kind of a lilac color, I really like it on my skin tone.
Are & Be: rich mauve plum
Be-Dazzled; this one was a beautiful surprise, super deep true purple.
Privacy Please; vivid lavender violet, according to the website and other swatches, but on me, it looks really pink.
Tulle; dusty mauve burgundy
Zipper; blackened purple
Beeper: warm mid-toned taupe, that looks really different from many of the other swatches online, because of my skin color.
Jellies; beautiful cobalt blue. I only got this one for 4th of July, but I must admit that this color is just breath taking and it looks gorgeous on me.
What do you guys think? which one is your favorite? please let me know if there is another shade that I should have…