Scalp eczema is characterized by skin patches that may be:
Red and scaly
Greasy or waxy
Oozing or have “weeping” lesions
Causing a discharge from the ear if eczema continues from the scalp into the ear canal
Responsible for causing changes in skin color after healing.
There are different types of eczema and doctors said there is no 100%cure for it, but you can control it and avoid it from going mild to severe.
I have been using the SheaMoisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Eczema therapy on her skin since last year and it’s amazing what it does for her skin.. Her condition is more notable during winter season. Applied when the skin is damp, such as after bathing, to help the skin retain moisture
- Moisturize frequently
- Avoid sudden changes in temperature or humidity
- Avoid sweating or overheating
- Avoid scratchy materials, such as wool
- Avoid harsh soaps, detergents, and solvents
- Be aware of any foods that may cause an outbreak and avoid those foods
On her Scalp I have been experimenting a lot, because she didn’t have it before, and reading on the web I discovered the wonder of tea tree, so I applied this miracle oil on her scalp almost every night. And I though that if tea tree was good for her maybe it was a good idea to use a whole products line of it.
I am using Eden Body works Peppermint line and the first time I used it on her, I could see a wonderful respond to these products.
- Avoid exposure to any suspected irritants and allergens
- Clean your scalp thoroughly, but avoid drying it out, use a gentle shampoo and warm, never hot, water
- Shampoo your hair after you’ve been sweating heavily, such as after a workout, because perspiration can be a trigger
|Picture thanks to NEA|
- Evite la exposición a las sustancias irritantes y alergenos sospechosos
- Limpie su cuero cabelludo, pero evita secarlo, utiliza un champú suave y agua tibia, nunca caliente
- Lávese el pelo después de haber sudando mucho, como después de un entrenamiento, ya que el sudor puede ser un desencadenante