Hello gorgeous, September is a tough month in my home: back to school expenses and two birthday celebrations, my little curly girl Liah’s birthday is on the 12th and Dafne’s the 23d. Last Saturday we went to celebrate Liah’s at Disneyland, as she wanted, she is at that stage where princesses and fairy tale are all she likes, ahhh and Pink, of course.
I will share some of my pictures with you and some tips to take the most of your next visit to the park.
- I had been to Disneyland park before, but I must say this is one of the best time of the year to go, because most kids are back to school, which means less time waiting in line to get on rides.
- If you are going during summer months, make sure to protect your skin and your kids with sun block, you may want to bring a light sweater as well, California weather is kind of bipolar.
- They let you bring into the park light food and water.
- Get ready to pay parking and walk A LOT, so use comfortable shoes.
- If you have the budget for it get a fast pass, it will save you time and make your visit more enjoyable.
- Everything in the park is more expensive, for this reason I went to a Disney store a got the minnie ears at a half price.
- The kids love autographs from their favorite characters, so I stopped at a $99 cent store and buy them a notebook and a pen.
- Don’t you dare to leave the park before the fireworks, I did on my last visit and this time I stayed till the end and the firework show is just amazing!!!
This is not a sponsor post, but I did received complementary tickets to visit the park, all opinions and photos are my own.
Este no es un articulo pagado, pero si recibí entradas gratis al parque, todas las imágenes y opiniones son mías