Say what? old fashion handcrafted shoe repair meets modern world… Zabellos was started by a group of young, second-generation Americans with a family tradition of fine shoe making and repair. They bring old-world shoe repair craftsmanship into the modern age—making it easy, convenient, and affordable.
How does it work?
Choose from Platinum,
Gold, Silver, and Custom shoe
repair packages, then place
your order online.
Wait for shipping materials
to arrive in the mail. They supply
everything you need to ship and
track your shoes.
Place your shoes in the
provided Zabellos box, affix the
shipping label, and make a trip
to your mailbox.
That’s all there is to it. Within 8-10 business days, your shoes will come back to you exquisitely renewed! I sent my shoes and I was amazed with the result, you can see it for yourself in the pictures.
One lucky US base reader will have the opportunity to try their services for FREE . I will give away a Silver level packages that includes :
- Heel repair
- Worn heels are repaired or replaced. Includes new heel tips for high-heeled shoes.
- Minor tears repair
- Stitch up and mend minor tears and holes in your shoes.
- Clean, rejuvenate, and erase stains on your shoes both inside and out.
- Exclusive Klenz machine freshens your shoes—sanitizing, deodorizing, and destroying bacteria and fungus.
- Recondition the leather, suede, or fabric, removing scuffs, scratches, and stains.
- Hand shine
- Buff and hand polish your shoes to a beautiful shine.
- Free shipping
- Door-to-door shipping is always free.
- No sales tax
- Sales tax is covered (where applicable). Customers outside California may owe use tax.
you can learn more their package and services at www.zabellos.com