Say adios to short limb hair— I got you a new (and healthier) way to achieve that hair light that you are looking for. This is a 7 days challenge for hair growth from the inside out and it doesn’t involve spending a lot of money. O told you before, no matter who may lotion and potion you apply on your hair if you don’t take care of your inside you will be wasting your time and money.
This challenge and its actually pretty simple, but I most warning you, that it does have a side effect, only that for some of us, the sides effect is actually a good one: You may feel amazing great, energize and may loose a couple of fund.
Challenge for hair growth:
- Take a multivitamin, look for one with biotin & antioxidants.
- Sleep at least 8 hours every night, as sleep decrease stress and anxiety. When you are under a lot of stress your stomach acids can decrease, inhibiting your body to properly assimilate all the vitamins, protein and nutrients essential to healthy growth.
- Drink one of these smoothies a day.
The ingredients on these smoothies stimulate hair growth form the inside out. They are delicious and nutritious, loaded it with vitamin c, protein, folic acid, calcium, iron and others essential vitamins and nutrients for hair growth.
- Get up and move. If you want long healthy hair you may want to consider sweat it out. With sweat goes toxins that helps unclog the hair follicles the same way it does to our skin. When we exercise and sweat the blood flows increases and that nourishes the hair and promote hair growth. No need for a gym membership or expensive equipment, you can start with this 7 day running challenge for beginners. The idea of this 7 days running challenge is to give you enough motivation to make it a life style.
- One cup of green tea a day. Green tea is a good source of polyphenols, Vitamin C and Vitamin E that are great to stimulate hair growth. Green tea helps to stimulate hair growth and make it soft.
- Eat clean. Eating clean means that you will choose fresh produce and say adios to any process food. Include protein, whole grain, a lot of greens, fruit, vegetable, nuts and salmon into your diet.
- Drink a lot of water. I leave this for last, but any of these healthy hair growth tips works if you don’t take a lot of water to nourish your hair from the inside out and to allow the protein you are taking to do it works.
And here is my challenge for hair growth, if you need an extra motivation please follow me on snapchat where I will be doing the challenge and remind you to do the same. Remember that this 7 days challenge is just to boots your metabolism and give you the boost to make it a lifestyle.